Monday, October 20, 2014

Organizing and My Favorite Spice Brand

This morning I took about fifteen minutes to organize my spice/seasonings cabinet.  We live in an apartment, so space is limited, but I like to keep my seasonings and spices close by.  I didn't take a before photo, but I will notice the difference, because I won't have to stop a falling bottle every time I open my cabinet!  It took my garlic power landing in egg yolks for me to make this a priority today!



My favorite brand of spices is by Badia!  The prices are so much lower than most other brands and there are so many options.  It's easy to find them at WalMart, Publix, or other grocery stores.  You also cannot beat the quality!  

I love opening and closing my cabinets after I have organized.  You do that too, right?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment